You know the city of Santiago de Chile?


You know the city of Santiago de Chile?

I was born in Santiago and have lived all my life in Santiago. Only once lived in the city of Talca, southern Chile, but I lasted 6 months because it was a very boring city. I have lived in several communes, but as much time in the Providencia, because it is a quiet, clean, with good transport links and close to everything.

I think I know quite well the city of Santiago. Is a large city with a nice range of background. Santiago has many good places to learn, for example:

MERCADO CENTRAL: If you want to eat Chilean food, must go to central market, is a typical old district of Santiago. you take the subway and get off at station "Cal y Canto", It is a very folkloric and popular in our culture. selling fruit and vegetables also typical of our country. It is very cheap, prices are very good.

LA CHASCONA: Is the home of Chilean poet Pablo Neruda, is very pretty and is on the shores of San Cristobal, It is located in the Bellavista area, where there are many bars to have a good beer. The cost of entry to the house museum is a low, plus you can buy postcards and souvenirs.

PATIO BELLAVISTA: After visiting the museum house of the poet Pablo Neruda, you can go to buy Chile's traditional crafts at "Patio Bellavista", there are also food restaurants Chilean, Peruvian, Italian, etc.. The trouble is that it is very expensive. Well maybe for me because I am a student and I not have much money.

Other places to visit and enjoy are: The Museum of Contemporary Art, the Fine Arts, both located in downtown Santiago, metro "Fine Arts". The "Barrio Lastarria" is close to museums and has good cafes to eat ice cream and rich cakes. I recommend it coffee "The Emporium of the Rose" is very good.

Good luck!!!!!

Claudia

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario