My experience in the English course



My experience in the English course has been regular, because it is very difficult for me to learn this language.
At school I studied English only in sixth primary, because I was studying French, until the fourth year of secondary education.
when I left school I went to the University of Chile, to study Language degree with a major in Hispanic Literature. At that time I studied Latin and French.
At that time there was no sizing the importance of English language study, especially that we are experiencing a technological, global, networks, where English becomes a very important role in the communications field.
Anyway most of my family except my mother and my father died and they know English. My older sister went to America with her husband to pursue a Ph.D., two of his three children were born there (lived over 8 years in Columbus, Ohio). I have another brother that labor issues had to learn English and their children are in schools in England, and another brother lived in Zueva Zealand, so we also speak English. Only I am the rare, preferring the languages of Latin origin.
Well, I think I chose the French by my passion for literature, theater, music and French cinema, as my parents have since had that little admiration for French culture, perhaps in another life I was French.
However, I think it was wrong of me not to have studied English since childhood, because now I have trouble learning it, but I also think it was a mistake from my parents encouraged me to study the language.
But hey, never too late to learn, they say, because I confensar that I love English, and I suffer secretly because they can not read some English-language authors and have to make do with translations.
It would be very happy to read Dylan Thomas, Emily Dickinson, Ck. Chesterton, Poe, Bukowski, and many others. Or to watch movies in English without having to read subtitles, because that would decentralize a little, or not be without my brothers understand anything when they start talking in English, I do not like at all, because sometimes I think they're saying something bad about me or are being, and can not understand, though several times they did, then apologized to me.
I am a little sad, because I have enough time to study English, and I think to do well and learn really need more time and dedication. I like the methodology of the course, blogs are very entertaining, but I cost a lot of oral exams.
I hope someday to have a good command of language!!!!
Kisses
Claudia

1 comentario:

  1. Welll there are a lot more possibilities to learn languages today, you have the internet, more and more foreigners who speak English are cto CHile, you can get films with subtitles,etc. As the saying goes "Where there's a will there's a way"
    Corrected post:
    My experience in the English course has NOT been VERY GOOD, because it is very difficult for me to learn this language.
    At school I studied English only in sixth GRADE IN primary SCHOOL, because I was studying French until the fourth year of secondary education.
    when I left school I went to the University of Chile to study A Language degree with a major in Hispanic Literature. At that time I studied Latin and French.
    At that time there was no sizing OF the importance of THE English language study, DESPITE THE FACT that we are experiencing technological, global, networks, where English PLAYS a very important role in the communication field.
    Anyway most PEOPLE IN my family except my mother, and my father WHO died, know English. My older sister went to America with her husband to pursue a Ph.D., two of his three children were born there (lived over 8 years in Columbus, Ohio). I have another brother that BECAUSE OF HIS JOB had to learn English and their children are in schools in England, and another brother lived in NEW Zealand, so HE also speakS English. I am THE only WEIRD ONE, preferring the languages of Latin origin.
    Well, I think I chose (/) French bECAUSE OF/ DUE TO my passion for literature, theater, music and French cinema, as my parents ALWAYS had that little admiration for French culture, perhaps in another life I was French.
    However, I think it was wrong of me not to have studied English since childhood, because now I have trouble learning it, but I also think it was a mistake from my parents WHO DIDN’T encouragE me to study the language.
    But hey, IT’S never too late to learn, they say, because I confensS that I love English, and I suffer secretly because I can not read some English-language authors and have to make do with translations.
    I(/) would be very happy to read Dylan Thomas, Emily Dickinson, Ck. Chesterton, Poe, Bukowski, and many others. Or to watch movies in English without having to read subtitles, because that would [decentralize a little. or not be without my brothers understand anything= NOT CLEAR] , I do not like IT when they start talking in English at all, because sometimes I think they're saying something bad about me or are being IRONICAL, (/), BECAUSE several times they did, then apologized to me.
    I am a little sad, because I DON’T have enough time to study English, and I think THAT IN ORFER To do well and learn YOU really need more time and dedication. I like the methodology of the course, blogs are very entertaining, but oral exams ARE VERY HARD TO ME.
    I hope to have a good command of THIS anguage someday!!!!

    ResponderEliminar