The music in my life

The music in my life
Hello, I like the music, I love the music… since early childhood I have felt a great passion for it. When I was in school I participated in singing competitions. When he was 13, I joined the choir in my community. When I was 21 I formed a punk band, with my boyfriend, my friends and Florcita Motuda´s daughter, she is genial, her name is Olivia, She studied composition at the University of Chile, also she teaches guitar to children, she is the teacher of my son Simón. My son loves the music, well, his mother and his father too. I love knowing how to play cello, but is very difficult.
I would also like to share my musical interests. My favorite bands are: SONIC YOUTH (,In March I attended his first concert in Chile, I was very happy), PIXIES, BLONDEREDHEAD, TRYO, CHICO BUARQUE, DEBUSSY, STEREOLAB, VELVET UNDERGROUND, THE CLASH, SEX PISTOLLS, THE SPECIALS…I love punk music, also noise and post punk. I Had the complete collection of SONIC YOUTH, but some burglars broke into my house, and they stole my collection, my personal cd player, my radio, and all my discs. I cried a lot, the police never found the thieves, never recovered my things, typical in Chile.

Ahhh, I also really like the music of Argentina, for example: Spinetta; I love Spinetta, Zumo, and The Cadillacs. Spinetta my favorite song is “May the wind wiped your hands” and “Captain Joe Ring”. Zumo my favorite son is heroin; is a great song.
I also like classical music, for example: The Firebird of Stravinski, La Boheme of Puccini, 1812 of Tchaikovsky (this piece of classical music was the favourite of my father) and bossanova. Well, that’s all and I hope you liked my site.

Kisses and regards
Claudia

2 comentarios:

  1. Wow Claudia, except for Bossanova and classsical music we have very different tastes in terms of music. People say "There's no accounting for taste"
    Please study the corrections I've made.

    (/) Music in my life
    Hello, I like (/) music, I love (/) music… since MY early childhood I have felt a great passion for it. When I was in school I participated in singing competitions. When I was 13, I joined the choir in my community. When I was 21 I formed a punk band, with my boyfriend, my friends and Florcita Motuda´s daughter, Olivia WHO is genial. She studied composition at the University of Chile AND she also teaches guitar to children. BESIDES she is the teacher of my son, Simón. My son loves (/) music, well, his mother and his father too. I WOULD love knowing how to play cello, but IT is very difficult.
    I would also like to share my musical interests. My favorite bands are: SONIC YOUTH (,In March I attended his first concert in Chile, I was very happy), PIXIES, BLONDEREDHEAD, TRYO, CHICO BUARQUE, DEBUSSY, STEREOLAB, VELVET UNDERGROUND, THE CLASH, SEX PISTOLLS, THE SPECIALS… I love punk music, also noise and post punk. I had/USED TO HAVE the complete collection of SONIC YOUTH, but some burglars broke into my house, and (/) stole IT ALONG WITH my personal cd player, my radio, and all my discs. I cried a lot, BUT the police never found the thieves, never recovered my things, typical in Chile.

    Ahhh, I also really like the music of Argentina, for example: (/) I love Spinetta, Zumo, and The Cadillacs. My favorite song BY Spinetta is “May the wind wipe your hands” and “Captain Joe Ring”. [Zumo my favorite son is heroin]: mY SON’S FAVOURITE SONG BY ZUMO IS “HEROIN”; IT is a great song.
    I also like classical music, for example: The Firebird of Stravinski, Puccini´S OPERA La Boheme, Tchaikovsky’S 1812 (this piece of classical music was my father’S favourite) AS WELL AS bossanova. Well, that’s all and I hope you liked my site.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. hi Claudia, do you think mi music is boring? well your music is worse, are you stupid? how di you listen some tike that?

    ResponderEliminar