The experiences of my first semester of 2009

The experiences of my first semester of 2009

Well, this has been a great start of the year First: is my last year of undergraduate studies in career education, and that's great, because it took many years studying, as previously Bachelor Thesis in Language Hispanic Literature in the same university.

It is also good because I made my first assistantship and I'm working also in a social research project in the commune of La Pintana, and that helps me a lot to my academic training. I have learned a lot, as well, the classes have been studied very interesting.
In terms of my personal family has been very good and my son is healthy, happy and great. However I am very tired and underfunded, I could not go out with my friends, I could not go to the theater or a movie, or buy books, because I do not have time to work and therefore I have no money and I have is for the necessary expenses of my house.
Anyway, not everything is perfect and this year efforts will be rewarded someday. Still I would like to student next year, I would like to apply for a postgraduate scholarship...

Kisses

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario